Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I AM THE WAY - YESHUA

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post:

Posted: 11-14-20

This morning the Lord reminded me of the scripture I posted on the 10th:
Isaiah 56:1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.


As I pondered that..the month number 11 came to me which has a meaning of “disorder and judgment” and today being the 14th with a number meaning “deliverance and salvation”, of course the number put behind ll/14/20 is 20 which has a meaning of “redemption”

I was reminded then of how this all started with my times with Him, so I looked up when I first downloaded the Aramaic-English Bible, it was 10/16/20 those are interesting numbers in itself.  How did this happen?  Well my time with the Lord, He gives me one word, two words, or sometimes as many as three words that I enter into my computer Bible search.  With the Lord I stay in the books that Yeshua says to stay in.  So first place I look is the Gospels, then the Law, then the Prophets, then the Psalms.  I just know then the scripture when I see it.  Sometimes a scripture comes to me, I know enough words to find that one scripture.  So this is my time with the Lord.

On the morning of 10/16/20 the Lords words to me were “Aramaic Bible”!!  Well I knew that was not in scriptures.  So I went to the internet and typed in those words.  On the first page was the PDF file for this Aramaic-English Bible.  I did not know one even existed.  I was blessed and surprised finding out more as days went on.  I loved the notes in this Bible.  Within the notes if you do a search word on this file you will also see the name “Alah”.

JW's (Jehovah's Witnesses) were mentioned on a message from the forum I go to.  My heart went out to them, just as it does for Christians.  I asked my sons to do me a website, I provided the words from this Bible on that site.  The site was launched 10/28/20 and I posted on a JW forum.  I requested to post on the Christian forum I go to...but they would not let me post as it was a cult to them, they did however tell me I could put it within my signature on my name pointing people there so I did.  Then a heart for the Muslims and how to reach them.  Then a heart for the Jews.

Yesterday I was taken to a video of a young man with the same type of heart for the gospels and he is trying to make “Book of Jesus”.  So it is not just me the Lord is trying to reach.  The Lord will bless this young man, his heart for the Gospels and following Yeshua.  I tried to go to this young mans website to contact him but on his website there is no contact.

I believe with all my heart, Yeshua wants a book with His real name and the 5 books of Yeshua from this Aramaic-English Bible with all the notes on those books.  Called the book of Messiah,  I AM The Way, that can reach Christians that follow Paul, Muslims that follow Muhammad, and Jews that should remain Jews.

John 14:6 Yeshua said to him, "I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone."

Matthew 23:34 Because of this behold, I am sending to you Prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will murder and you will crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and you will persecute them from city to city





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...