Wednesday, January 20, 2021

To Matthew Stephen Prophet?

 

"once twice"

Psalms 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

update 8:48

I will refuse to do what I am currently doing mentally if I don't hear... and will just say NO NO NO NO NO NO  mentally unless I am given words from the Lord.  Why?  Because what I am doing is tied to Matthew...that is not how the Lord speaks to me.  I do it only because of him as this is from meeting him.  I have walked with the Lord and know how He speaks to me with scripture.  God OT and NT says I Change Not...  Yeshua is God.  beginning end alpha omega ??  get the picture?


just an FYI update 7:41 a.m..  Matthew has my passwords...I also requested now 2 things that he has an option of or not to walk with me.  I sent a yes or no question first...why? because Yeshua says this I have said it to him last time.

Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

He failed to respond.

I prayed mentally to the Lord to ask him to restore a website I deleted as the second request.  None of these things have been done to this time.


Yes this is my morning.

Well woke with a few things this morning...hide face and silence is golden..thought well will forget the song unless reminded again as it is a secular song.  Does God speak also through those sure He can as that is the world.  Is there a response to it from the Word to it?  Sure there is.  It is not typical for me to start this way as usually it is just scriptures.  I also was reminded of another post I made
https://www.aredletterchristian.com/BlogDetail.ign?id=301-2021-second-word-from-the-lord
The thought?  well people probably think I am crazy.  Ps. was said by man.  The response was said by God.  Is that crazy?  If so then there is a problem with world listening to God.
So yes flooded with things... yet first thing I did was connect my black HP computer and open the Aramaic I had downloaded on it... since I knew hide face was OT.. I typed face.  for search.. well noticed there was 1-82 on page count instead of the full book of that file.  Not right!!  Someone keeps screwing with things.  I went out to my bible software place I have used since we first came to ky as i had no tools...it was my guess as it was 3rd place we lived.
1998 or 1999.  I ordered online this moring with cd also to be mailed... the new software.  As I plan to restore that computer back to original factory settings and put my software on it. to be alone with the Lord.  I don't always post what I receive as yes sometimes I argue with scriptures.  Psalms is mentioned by Luke...there are things I question about Luke...he walked with Paul.  I trust more the books of John and Matthew.  I look for 2 or more witnesses when it comes to Mark and Luke as I don't know who they are.  I had seen at one time that Mark could have been written by a woman.  Can't even research any longer as this net is so screwed.
Anyway after doing that I shut it down and came in here to look up "hide face"  was blocked as I have to go to my book to look things up there...I want God's words so stopped on fist listing as the scripture made me do that.  I was blocked and had to power off my computer to even get the thing to come up again.  freezes my computer.
So first thing I did was once again put hide face in scripture...but the song came to me so went to find it...it is "silence is golden"  I played the song and ask if there was a response to it.  led to search my blog first for "eye"  I have no idea at this point what the word of the Lord is but for some reason I seem to be having to explain as I go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUUE2aD6URY

Well again tried to shut down as used duckduckgo and it did not work as I heard the song I had sent Matthew back last time and he did post it on the yahoo forum him and Stephen Benning were on.  The song was oh for search on youtube.  I closed down my browser each time testing each search engine as I don't want my name logged with google history for my youtube searches.  no matter which one I used closing it down it wouldn't bring up the song kept bringing up  Silence is Golden each time.

The song I sent Matthew was "written on subway walls lyrics" search and it won't come up for me to play it.  This is how I opperate like it or leave it.  I am led of the Lord not man...and the Lord hass responses to man.

hahaha  just kept seeing  Silence and absolutely refuse that word!!!  haha

it came up  haha  how many times did I look?  lol  who the heck is countinng lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHF5CEvm2s

Well then I hear well "be still" well if that is the Lords words I would be silenced maybe..

Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

said by man... did I see then something else the Lord is saying yes.  Is it a word for today...I have no clue yet as the day has just begun.

Jeremiah 47:6 O thou sword of the LORD, how long will it be ere thou be quiet? put up thyself into thy scabbard, rest, and be still.

Well long hair came to me...thought I saw it in OT...but wasn't there so checked bible gateway too... it was Paul that said it....for a woman...so question was, why is my hair now long?  Because Matthew likes long hair.  I saw Yeshua in Him so it became important to me...no other reason.  So I am done typing on this one don't know how long I will leave it here time will tell... I guess what is made clear as I don't trust anything is that I will use one computer for the Word of God.  and this computer for the net.  I refuse to post till I know what the Lord wants posted...  I will start this I guess when I can restore that computer and get my bible software, might check with the boys to see if they have my old one...use that instead....I certainly don't need all the crap on that software, didn't hardly check it at all.  When I feel done with my time with the Lord I will work on posting things to multiple sites ...

Thus sayeth Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...