Friday, January 15, 2021

Words From God

Well a lot is going on in the world since I last posted.  With the pandemic and riots etc.  I hope this has caused many to get into the words of Jesus.  This is from The Words Of God this morning to me.  One of the things Jesus said was this:
Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

So this was a saying of Jesus to me and by reading God's words I am paying attention to His sayings:
John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Well of course God also spoke in the Old Testament.  I believe Jesus was telling us which words to stay in even in the Old Testament.  I have a Bible that has God's words in red in both the Old Testament and New Testament.  This is where I was led this morning of the words of God.


Isaiah 59:20-21 - 60:1-2  And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Where were you led this morning in the words of God?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...