Saturday, January 16, 2021

Christians Will Be Judged

LEARN THE TRUTH

Are we told by Jesus how we will be judged and what will judge us?  Yes we are.


John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.


Let me point it out again!
“the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.


Who's word?  Jesus' words!!  Who's words do you hear?  Who do you follow?  Most follow and quote Paul.  Is Paul God to you?


Ponder these things...get the words of Jesus in you...do you even have the Holy Spirit if you don't hear Jesus words?  What is the Holy Spirit for?


John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


Let me say that again!
bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. “


Who said to you??  Jesus
Who's words do you hear?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...