Saturday, January 16, 2021

Jehovah's Witnesses, Ex Jehovah's Witnesses, Truth, Help

 

With a heart for Jehovah's Witnesses to receive truth and help, also a place for Ex Jehovah's Witnesses to find a place of truth and help I am working on this website to help. Being led to attain a copy of the Aramaic to English New Testament, which declare Jesus as Jehovah, I will be using scriptures from these text for JW. Our hope needs to stay in the Lord and His word to get us through these times.  

I had visited a Jehovah's Witness (JW) forum online and notice there are people waking up to truth.  I had also researched Ex Jehovah's Witnesses site and most all I found just point out  error they don't point people to truth and help.

Jesus said
Matthew 11:28.Come unto me, all of you who labor and are forced to bear burdens, and I shall give you rest. 29.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am peaceful and meek in my heart and you will find rest for your souls. 30.For my yoke is pleasant and my burden is light.”

How could Jesus claim His yoke is pleasant and His burden is light?
Matthew 22:37 Yeshua said to him, “You shall love THE LORD JEHOVAH your God from all your heart and from all your soul and from all your power and from all your mind.” 38 “This is the great and the first commandment.” 39 “And the second which is like it is, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commands depend all The Written Law and The Prophets.”

Think about that...on those two commandments hang all the law and prophets.  To me that was a big wow statement He was telling us about all the law.  It sure simplifies  everything doesn't it.

Visit this website to get a copy of the Aramaic to English New Testament Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...