Saturday, January 16, 2021

Jehovah's Witnesses Waking Up To Truth Help

 

Jehovah's Witnesses are waking up, especially those that love and worship Jehovah.  I was led of the Lord to get the Aramaic to English Translation of the Bible making it available, so JW's would know the truth that Jesus is Jehovah.  I got Aramaic Bible and also put up a website with the Aramaic Bible there, putting scriptures from that Bible on the site to help you know the truth.

I was then led to a Jehovah's Witness forum where I had found Ex Jehovah's Witnesses attempting to offer help to other JW's.  The top post when I went there was a cry for help see link below:
HELP!! Just Woken Up - Fanatical Mom wants to report me
By the way PIMO means "Physically In Mentally Out". I posted to this person on page 4, my user name kyCyd, I posted twice on that page.  I was heart broken to see people pointing this person more towards the “world” not to the Lord himself as this is where our help comes from.

I did research on Ex Jehovah's Witnesses and found most of them just point out the error and offer no help and what broke my heart the most was that they were not pointing people to the Lord.  Of all the sites I went to this was the only Ex JW Elder, a site given to me by heads of the Christian forum I belong to.   In reading his site he kept his faith and didn't want to jump into another church.

The first thing you need to understand is that Jesus is Jehovah.  We will get into some of the scriptures that can be confusing on this blog.  No one comes to Jesus unless the Father draws him...Well you are being drawn to the truth.
John 6:43 Yeshua (Jesus) answered and said to them, “Do not mutter one with another.” 44 “No man can come to me, unless The Father who has sent me will draw him, and I shall raise him in the last day.”  

Who is the Father?  Jehovah and Jesus tells you this about the Father.
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 10:30 “I and my Father, We are One.”

John 5:39. Search the scriptures, for in them you hope that you have eternal life, and they testify concerning Me, 40 And you are not willing to come to me that eternal life may be yours.

Keep your faith in Jehovah, it is He that will lead you and guide you during this time, learn the truth.
Read the gospels, when Jesus says repent stop and do it!  When Jesus says pray for something, stop and do it!  When Jesus says ask, stop and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...