Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Silent Prayer Reminder

These word searches were added to this today!

 "secret place"    "closet"  word search  "heart soul mind"  haha
posted 11-22-20
This was original site I posted it on..search how many reminder!

Yes I know there are tongues Mark 16:17 but does Satan have tongues and know languages?  You bet.  Do you think both are going on together in assemblies?  I do.  Confusion. I was always taught Satan can put a thought in your head...but he can not read your mind.  If he hears your out loud prayers can he plan attacks?  Interesting question isn't it.  If you are led to pray in the spirit...do it mentally and try it.  He wants your heart, mind, soul Mt 22:37  so ask the Lord this question then.  I rarely speak out loud.


Then I was given “bowed heads” led to put more.
Exodus 4:28-31 And Moses told Aaron all the words of the LORD who had sent him, and all the signs which he had commanded him. And Moses and Aaron went and gathered together all the elders of the children of Israel: And Aaron spake all the words which the LORD had spoken unto Moses, and did the signs in the sight of the people. And the people believed: and when they heard that the LORD had visited the children of Israel, and that he had looked upon their affliction, then they bowed their heads and worshipped.

Was reminded of these in scriptures:
Genesis 24:42-44  the prayer  (this next verse is how it was done!!)
Genesis 24:45 And before I had done speaking in mine heart, behold, Rebekah came forth with her pitcher on her shoulder; and she went down unto the well, and drew water: and I said unto her, Let me drink, I pray thee.

Reminded of this:
1 Samuel 1:12-13 And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the LORD, that Eli marked her mouth. Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.


Matthew 6:5-8 5. And when you pray, be not like the pretenders who like to stand in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets to pray, that they may be seen by the children of men, and truly I say to you, they have received their reward. 6. But you, when you pray, enter into your closet and lock your door, and pray to your father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will reward you in public.7. And whenever you are praying, you shall not be verbose like the heathen, for they think that they are heard by speaking much. 8. Therefore you shall not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Then given this.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

I was given 2 words by the Spirit will never forget them but don't speak them, to me what is spoken should be a language so with this topic  So I don't pray in tongues never have.

Ah Shada

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...