Wednesday, January 20, 2021

*New Heart* - Yeshua

 

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post:

Posted 11/18/2020

My heart just breaks for the assemblies from the first words I was given today...so this is second for today, as I was reminded a few days ago about something the Lord had me do.  Decree Gods words not my words Matthew 12:37 !!.  So I again this morning while continuing to worship ask Him if there were any words that He spoke I could decree about this.  I was given 2 words this time...”new heart”  So I searched the scriptures.  There in Ezekiel were what I was given to decree that are “God's” words for the assemblies.  Again the question do I post it.  Yes I believe He wants it posted for those with an ear to hear.


Ezekiel 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:


Ezekiel 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?


Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...