Wednesday, January 20, 2021

*Spirit Life* *Spirit Death* - Yeshua

 

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post:

Posted 11-16-20

Well this was interesting, as I was given “spirit life” last night while sleeping so that is new.  Because it was different I just thought well the Lord will give me those words again in the morning with my time with Him.  Of course it was the first thing I looked up this morning.  My Bible software is KJV that I do word searches in.  There is a setting that you can mark for Yeshua's words only and I will use this many times.  Well I didn't pay any attention to settings but that was what it was set on.  Just 2 scriptures came up.  I copy and paste them in a document, then being led to use this new Aramaic Bible I go look up those scriptures there and copy and paste them.

As soon as I was done with that I was given “spirit death” so again with the settings the same entered it in...there was just one scripture. So I again copy paste and do the same thing.  I go back and forth reading what is on the document.  I will do other things...worship...or where ever but going back to those words over and over.  I am not always sure the Lord wants me to post them, especially when they say something new to me.  Of course was led to read about those 2 assemblies in Revelation.


Can the Lord speak new things with His words?  I believe He can and does to those in His words.  Many people are so worried about context they miss what the Lord is saying.  Me I put the words together when this happens, as I feel the Lord is saying something.


Yeshua does want this posted, and I believe what He wants you to pay attention to more than anything is this “The words that I speak with you are spirit and life” There are no other words in our Bible that say this about their words, so lets be very clear about that.  His words are the only words!!  This is how those verses read together from the Aramaic Bible.

John 6:63 “The Spirit is The Life Giver; the body does not benefit anything. The words that I speak with you are spirit and life.” Rev 2:7. He who has an ear to hear, let him hear what The Spirit is speaking to the assemblies, and I shall give to the victor to eat of the tree of life, which is in The Paradise of God.11. “He who has an ear, let him hear what The Spirit says to the assemblies. ‘Whoever overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...