Thursday, January 14, 2021

Alone In The Word

Alone In The Word

Well like most people on this planet...I was limited to finding the truth. Being what close to 2000 years. We have all been dealt crap from the Roman Greeks who wanted nothing to do with a Jewish God, and that has spread from there to around the world translated from English language. We have been using a Greek god name for the Messiah. We can only pray the Father goes by the heart not the confession of praying in the name of a zeus god. So if you think you as christians are any better off than the muslims you best think again. You have been asking for things in the name of Greek gods and sun gods using the name Jesus.

Can you pronounce a foreign persons name close enough to what is? I have links to prove they do and can in many languages. Given this, I would say the Gospel has yet to even go around the world. I have links to these things on my other site.

I will do what given a heart to do by trying to get the word out to people. At my age not sure I will get much accomplished, will continue to try alone it seems. Hey that is not a bad thing...you have to start somewhere. The only good thing about it, is that this world may be around a while as the Gospel still needs to be followed and preached.

If you happen to find the site, and have the same heart for truth, please copy and paste anything on this site to help spread the word. I just found out about this 10-16-20 but I didn't all the time use the name Jesus, and would sometimes just say Father and end my prayers. So hope some of my prayers were heard. I pretty much stayed in the Gospels unlike christians who followed Paul and didn't follow Yeshua at all. Most christians can only quote Paul...been dealing with that one all my life.

Those of you that were trained to pray:

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep

If I should die before I wake

I pray the Lord my soul to take


Most ever taught that prayer never said in the name of Jesus. That prayer I was shown of Our Father fits Numbers 30. Also those saying the Lord's prayer, most don't say in the name of Jesus, you best hope His will included you.  If you think your sin is forgiven by asking in Jesus name you best think again. Text spoken by Jesus is close enough that if you hear His words instead of Paul's I would say you are pretty safe. The words said by Him Yeshua, are what we will be judged by of the Gospels. If you are not hearing Jesus words to quote them, you do not have the Holy Spirit, you have the spirit of whomever you quote not Yeshua.

I was excited to find out truth..I hope and pray all who find this is too. 

Cindy Jacobs

aredletterchristian.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Teaching*- Yeshua

These Posts I am moving over from another site will state date and put link to the post: Posted 11/18/2020 This morning, there was no word...